Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Last of clearing my workbench for now.

Just the last few tings that I promised last week. 
Firstly wagons.  I thought they were the last but I found another one so that is now in the painting que.
 My pumpkin cart.
 Treasure markers
 Giant rats.   Reaper Bones
 Frostgrave troops.  
 A basilisk and stone golom.  Reaper bones
 Giant spiders.  Reaper bones
 Snow leopard.  Reaper Bones
 Rodents of unusual size.  Reaper Bones
Hope you like,
Snitchy sends.

3 comments:

  1. Love them all. Where did you get the pumpkin cart from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was from 4Ground:
    http://www.4ground.co.uk/camps-carts-and-wagons/28mm-c19-c20th-horsedrawn-utility-cart
    The pumpkins were mine. I made about 20 masters out of extra putty over time and then made a mold. The 4 ground kits are real good value for money. Some other carts and wagons are from Warbases:
    http://war-bases.co.uk/ACCESSORIES/Carts-Wagon
    Hope that helps.
    Snitchy sends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always good to see a grand clear-up (so to speak) and I bet there's not many tht can claim to have a 'pumpkin cart'.

    ReplyDelete