Total Pageviews

Friday, April 1, 2016

Some more terrain.

Just a quick update.  I have been working on some terrain lately to replace what I had to sell prior to immigrating.  Most of it is not flocked but the basics are there.  First a forest template.  Using the 4ground forest template base.  It was a pretty cost effective way to do my forests.  Each insert is a 60mm disk.  I picked enough extra disks to replace all the trees with rough terrain markers to change the use for the base.  I will post when those are done. 


Next is some zig zag or snake fencing.  Made with fireplace match sticks.  I made four stands of about six inches each. 

Then two more products from 4ground.  The first is an ox wagon and the second is a cart.  I had never made a laser cut kit before.  Both of these went together quickly and once based are quite sturdy. 


Lastly is a hill.  I made is using 1/2 inch foam.  The edges were scored to make a short rock face and the top was coated in sand. 

Here is a table shot with my rock spires and corn fields.


Hope you like.
Snitchy sends. 






2 comments:

  1. How did you make your corn field Snitchy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. O scale corn stalks. Here is the blog post since it has all the information.
      http://snitchythedog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/corn-fields.html
      It is not an economical way to do it unless you can pick them up on the cheap. Hope that helps.

      Delete