Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Birch Trees yet again.

Since I am still rebuilding my terrain after the move and after a few tests I have finally settled down on individually based trees.  Here are the finished Birch using the toot that I authored on Terragenesis. Linkey  New basing though.  They are on heavy washers and there are at least six different types of ground effects on each base.  I will probably do another ten or so stands later.  Hope you like.




 I also received a little package today.  More plastic for my pile of plastic and metal.  Whooot. 
Snitchy sends,

4 comments:

  1. Tremendous, I loved this tutorial and seeing these again reminds me that I need to make some more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful trees dude! Great tutorial too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good. All of the ground effect "fluff" really adds to the pieces and makes them seem more "real".

    ReplyDelete